An Illustration (Not my own)

It's Friday, and we all know what that means - a weekend ahead full of kids playing soccer, lacrosse, and all the rest of those sports that make spring skiing impossible.
No, no. That was my inner parent speaking. Let's try again. 

It's FRIDAY! And we all know what that means - HAPPY HOUR! 
CANCER POSSE PEOPLE ONLY: For Friday afternoon fun: get a nice, robust glass of your favorite drink. Have someone read these out loud, one at a time. Drink for each one that someone has unironically said to you! You'll be soused in no time at all. 
BONUS - PROFESSIONAL DRINKERS ONLY!: Have whoever is reading these to you top off your drink every time they guiltily admit that they've said one of these things to someone (even, perhaps, to you).  

Image may contain: text

Illustration brought to you by someone I don't know - but was sent to me by one of my favorite people in the world. A kindred cancer spirit, if you will. Awful that cancer was what it took to bring us together, but...silver linings. Silver linings!

Game brought to you by yours truly. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Tell me...what are you thinking?

Popular posts from this blog

The Anxiety Olympics Arena Is Temporarily Closed for Cleaning

Yoga for Cancer Patients: No Mat Required

2018 July 17: Crying in the MRI and My Friend Jen