This is me

This is me. At least, the me in my head. Right now I have short hair but I'm willing it to grow fast and return to me. Come on, baby...It's high time I had a blog of my own, isn't it? Yes. Now I can stop sharing my witticisms with Facebook and just dump them here. Cut out the middle man. No bureaucracy.

Why am I here? Well, this is a place for me to muse - about myself, about books, about life, and so on. I will probably talk about cancer a fair amount. But not excessively. I'll probably talk about "Friends" episodes at least as often.  So, get ready to be wowed by insight...or at least come away with a good book recommendation from time to time.
Welcome!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Anxiety Olympics Arena Is Temporarily Closed for Cleaning

Yoga for Cancer Patients: No Mat Required

2018 July 17: Crying in the MRI and My Friend Jen